Title: Kim9/6/2014 4:35:33 AM
To Whom It May Concern, I was wondering if this company owns the Yamotos in Somerset, Ky? Thank you in advance for your prompt reply. Kim
Title: 9/28/2016 8:31:22 AM
I hope you are having great day? My name is Mark pls i have a reunion party coming this month
Title: Sauce and chips9/28/2015 5:46:27 PM
What are the names for the sauce and chips you serve with the drinks?
Title: Online Marketing of your Business.9/11/2014 9:23:56 PM
Want more clients and customers? We will help them find you by putting you on the 1st page of Google. Reply back to get a full proposal.
Title: Good8/7/2012 4:00:51 PM
Very nice restaurant and good sushi hibachi food . It is so good be in this place
Title: Customer service8/29/2016 12:17:29 AM
I’m a regular customer never had a problem until now. I called to place two order of chicken and rice one with no vegetables. Side of noodles. Extra white sauce. The person was very hateful and was like they were in a hurry. Very dissatisfied with the food wasn’t hot at all noodles were dry. I never experience nothing like that before. If I had time I would’ve came back but have to work.someone contact me back
Title: Gift Cards??8/29/2015 11:55:51 PM
My daughter lives near here and loves your restaurant. I am interesting in buying her a gift certificate for her birthday to your restaurant. Can you help me out with that?
Title: Great8/28/2012 10:47:30 PM
We have been going to Yamato since it opened and we love it. It is better than ShowGun in my opinion. Love the service and the Veg Tempura is amazing. Could eat it all day! I hope Yamato will stay for a very long time!
Title: Sponsor7/30/2015 8:41:56 AM
Would you be interested in sponsoring a banner at the local youth soccer field. Cost is $250. I can give more info if interested.
Title: Awesome7/28/2012 5:33:09 AM
My husband too me to Yamato for my birthday and we were blown away at how awesome the food tastes. We had sushi for our appetizer and filet mignon with sea scallops for our main course. This was one of the best meals I have ever eaten. The service was also great. Thank you for bringing some culture to our town. I will definitely recommend this restaurant and cannot wait to eat there again. Shelley Spurling